Exotic Japanese Garden Design Ideas
Still remember the bloody horrendous battle between Black Mamba “Umma Thurman” with the Japanese woman in a Japanese-style garden that looks very peacefull in Kill Bill Vol. 1?. Japanese garden essentially designed to promote peace and tranquility, that’s why this garden design was preferred by the designers of the world. Now, you can create your own exotic Japanese garden by adding elements that always exist in Japanese garden design below :
1. Bonsai trees. The must have item to create an exotic Japanese Garden is planting bonsai trees.
2. Moss. Don’t forget put this element at the entryway and throughout the sides of the garden for a welcoming. These green colour will make tranquility feeling.
3. Stone lantern. Get a mysterious, warm and exotic garden with add stone lantern.
4. Stone. Scattered of white coral stone around a large rock to get a natural look
5. Bamboo fountain, a well-crafted bamboo fountain offers peaceful sounds on your garden wich could bring the air of tranquility.
Powered by Facebook Comments
Leave a comment,we will try improve our content quality from your feedback, thanks